I join the ranks of the DISCHARGED!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I join the ranks of the DISCHARGED!

PACER updated today with my DISCHARGE! YES!

Thanks so much for all the help here. When I get a minute I will do a longer post since, as many of you know I did have some things that COULD have been issues (gambling debt, cash advances, reaffirmations of leases etc..).

But I forget....how long before I can expect CLOSING now. Im no asset so it doesnt matter to me in the real sense, but just curious.

Also, I have one reaffirmation agreement on a vehicle that was filed with the court....I have never rec'd (via pacer or otherwise) any notification as to whether that was approved by the court or not. My atty did sign it, but I think the BK judge still has to officially approve or deny it, correct? I frankly would rather have her (my judge is a lady) NOT sign it as my bank has said they will do ride through, and then I get the benefits without the risk, but when will I (if ever) know for sure one way or the other?

SO, now the only thing left on my plate for this mess is my house....still just in "MOD REVIEW", and playing waiting game....maybe now that discharge is official I will see some movement one way or the other.....

Thanks everyone again!

Congratulations on your discharge!!!

Comment

Big Congratulations! Time to celebrate!
      Any opinion expressed is based on personal experience and/or research. i.e.

Comment

Congratulations!!!!!

Comment

Congratulations!!! So many of us within the last couple of weeks .
          Filed 05/10/11, 341 Meeting 06/02/11, Report of No Distribution 06/02/11, Discharged 08/10/11

Comment

Congratulations on your fresh start!

Comment

Well then, you earned your Dance of Victory, so, here you go:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X