Update on POA from UST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update on POA from UST

I looked on Pacer and found that the UST finds that it is not appropriate to dismiss my case. The UST found that I had "reasonable and necessary expenses that are not reflected by the means test and for which there is no reasonable alternative. After such adjustments, the debtor's disposable income is less than the amount that triggered the presumption of abuse."

<Deep sigh of relief> I am SOO relieved. I am assuming that this also means there is no intention to convert my case to Ch. 13 (let me know if I am mistaken). Am I right to also believe that it is unlikely the UST will seek to dismiss under a 'totality of circumstances'?

If my initial court case was scheduled for June 26th, although it was rescheduled to July 11th, does this mean my 60 days ends in August or in September?

I am so thankful for this. I don't remember being this stressed over anything in my life before. I'm so glad...

Thanks for all the support and advice I've gotten from this board.

Wonderful news!!!!!

Comment

I can imagine your sense of relief! Congrats for getting past this hurdle!
      Non-Consumer Chapter 7
      December 2011

Comment

Congrats. I don;t think that a 13 is in your future nor a totality of circumstances. IMO you're good to go.

Comment

Congrats! So happy for you!

Comment

Thanks to all! I can now set my sight on saving for emergencies and doing what I need to do. I wish the same result for anyone else facing a POA!

Comment

Glad it worked out!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X