Pacer and discharge info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacer and discharge info

I finally got on Pacer after so much difficulty. My discharge was scheduled for today and I went on Pacer and I'm not sure what I am looking at. Will it actually say "Discharged" and the date and so forth. I am trying to rent a place and the landlord needs this discharge paper before I can get the keys. My lawyer's office staff are also assisting me too but today I call, leave a message and no return call. Usually they will call back. Can anyone help?
    Thanks!
    Bunny

Hi---mzbunny---the discharge should be listed on your docket---with a date.

Plus---if you had difficulty getting on---there are instructions in the stick above which might help.

Comment

On your Docket Report there should be an entry that reads something like this:

DISCHARGE of Debtor (Admin.) (Entered: 03/16/2011 at 00:36:04) <--I C&P'd from mine

To the left side of that entry there should be a numbered hyperlink that you can click and a PDF copy of your discharge should be able to be viewed and printed from there.

Good luck!
      ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
      Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X