Discharged

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discharged

I just logged onto Pacer and saw that our case has been discharged. I want to thank everyone on this forum for their help and support. I never posted a lot, but I checked in periodically. Just being able to access the forum and read the posts was very helpful. I will be more than glad to share my experience in the hope that it may help others.

Congrats!!! My 341 is tomorrow and I am nervous. Once I get through tomorrow hopefully I will feel better.

Comment

Grats and hamsters to you.

What great news you have gotten. You have earned our traditional Dance of Victory, by the World famous hamsters. Here you go:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

A big congrats to you deverdog.....ain't it grand!!!!
        You'll do great tomorrow sixx.....good luck to you!!!!
        filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
        "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

Congratulations!
          All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
          Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

congratulations!
            Filed Chapter 7 Pro Se: July 28, 2010
            341 Meeting: Aug. 24, 2010/ Report of No Distribution: Aug. 25, 2010
            Officially Discharged: Oct. 26, 2010

Comment

Congrats! And Cheers to your fresh start!
              Chapter 7 Filed: 04/21/2011, 341 Meeting: 05/31/2011, Report of No Distrubution: 06/02/2011, Discharged: 08/03/2011, Closed: 08/10/11

Comment

COngratulations and best wishes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X