The day finally came- Discharged!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The day finally came- Discharged!!!!

I can't believe it- our official discharge date is yesterday 8/22!
    Filed on 4/18, 341 on 5/20, last day for objections 7/19.

Thank you to everyone for all your insight, support and answers- I could not have done it w/o this forum! I'll be sticking around to pay it forward. I am so happy and relieved, I don't know what to do with myself! Before seriously considering bk I thought all kinds of bad things would happen to us. I learned that I was completely wrong. Even after being educated on the ins and outs of filing none of my my worst fears came true (like our roofer objecting or showing up at our 341!).

AngelinaCat- do you think my phone call had anything to do w/this, or just a coincidence? Thank you again!

YEAH sealpup...you made it!!!!! AND the earth moved....LOL
    Good luck to you.
    Last edited by oregonpilot; 08-23-2011, 04:32 PM.
    filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
    "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

Second one today. Grats and you too deserve our Dance of Victory:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by sealpup View Post
        AngelinaCat- do you think my phone call had anything to do w/this, or just a coincidence? Thank you again!
        It may have been just a coincidence, but that phone call certainly did NOT hurt! Congratulations!!!!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

"To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Congrats and cheers to your fresh start!
          Chapter 7 Filed: 04/21/2011, 341 Meeting: 05/31/2011, Report of No Distrubution: 06/02/2011, Discharged: 08/03/2011, Closed: 08/10/11

Comment

Best wishes sealpup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Congrats!!
              "I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!" Ch 7 Filed 7/15/11 * 3 Minute 341 8/19/11 * Discharged 10/20/11

Comment

Hey, another for class of August 2011! Congratulations!
                Figured out we were in trouble: (Wait, we're in trouble? ) Stopped paying creditors: Aug 2010 Filed Chap 7: Apr 29, 2011 341: Jun 1, 2011 Report of no distribution: Jun 1, 2011 Discharged Aug 2, 2011

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by sealpup View Post
                    Before seriously considering bk I thought all kinds of bad things would happen to us.
                    Even though the US Bankruptcy Code seems pretty brutal at times, thank God we don't have the penalties that other countries have for inability to pay debts.

Congrats, Sealpup! Go fishing!

Comment

Congrats....

Not sure if that's a hamster, but you get the idea.

Comment

congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X