Woo hoo discharged!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woo hoo discharged!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, first I must say thank you, to everyone on this forum. Those who answered my questions and to others for sharing their fears, frustrations, questions and knowledge.
    I would never have made it without all of you.

I received a discharge on 8/25 but just found out today. I stopped checking pacer at
    the beginning of the month. (driving myself looney) However, I did check it today, just to make sure the papers in the mail were real. lol. I feel so much relief.
    I swear I could float up in the air like those candy bars on that commercial!

Now, I just wait for the rest to come. By that I mean, trustee has yet to file a final report. Not to sure what the hold up is but I am still feeling pretty good. Will be great when this is over completely.

Again, thank you all so very much!

Good for you, Congrats! I have about 26 days to go, not that I'm counting. Be glad to be where you are!

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! This is GREAT News!!! 'Tis rather early in the morning--or VERY late at night, whichever you prefer, but here you go:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

"To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Congratulations.
        All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
        Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

Congrats! Happy Fresh Start to you!!!
          ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
          Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

Congrats and cheers to your fresh start! Feels good doesn't it?
            Chapter 7 Filed: 04/21/2011, 341 Meeting: 05/31/2011, Report of No Distrubution: 06/02/2011, Discharged: 08/03/2011, Closed: 08/10/11

Comment

Best wishes and congratulations!!!!!

Comment

Big Congrats!!!!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

So nice to see your done, congrats a bit late (have had company for a month so haven't been here much)!
                    Filed CH 7 4/15/11
                    341 5/23/11
                    DISCHARGED & CLOSED ON 7/27/11

Comment

Congrats Jemma! Just out of curiosity when was your 341? I'm curious how many days went by from the 341 to the discharge.
                      341 Date ~ July 6th, 2011 ~ Wish me luck

Comment

Keep On Smilin'

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X