Wow....thank you...meeting of creditors...done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow....thank you...meeting of creditors...done

We had our 341 today! Thanks to this forum I was ready and not nervous today. You all are so awesome to offer the support and encouragement on an ongoing basis. I told my attorney he needs to contribute to this site since I was prepared during our first meeting because of this site.
    Down but not out!! filed c7 august 2011...341 september 2011... Unsecured debt over $100k.....bk attorney $1200.......bkforum.com Priceless!!!!!

Congratulations!!

Comment

It's nice to hear it was a success! This is my least favorite part of the bankruptcy and I am already nervous about it!

Congratulations!

Comment

Congrats and welcome to the 60 day club!
        Chapter 7 Filed: 04/21/2011, 341 Meeting: 05/31/2011, Report of No Distrubution: 06/02/2011, Discharged: 08/03/2011, Closed: 08/10/11

Comment

Amazing just how simple it is when you have been honest is it not? Congrats.
          All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
          Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

Originally posted by frogger View Post
            Amazing just how simple it is when you have been honest is it not? Congrats.
            Very true Frogger..... I believe that you tell the truth now or you will tell it later in jail!!

I was not at all worried at the 341 because I knew I had nothing to hide. My only fear was not having included all creditors but I think I am ok!

I still have to have my atty submit for 2 judgement liens to be removed from our home.

I am not planning to reaffirm the house, but if Wells wanted a reaffirmation would they have sent it for the 341 or will they attempt that later. My atty says to reaffirm but I am thinking why take the chance of being back on the hook if something happens and I lose the home later on. Everything I have read here says NO for reaffirmation.

Sounds crazy but it this is the most fun I have had posting on here! Thanks again for all the help!!!!
            Down but not out!! filed c7 august 2011...341 september 2011... Unsecured debt over $100k.....bk attorney $1200.......bkforum.com Priceless!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by disconapper View Post
              Congrats and welcome to the 60 day club!
              Thank you!

It was so excited to see you post the "welcome to the 60 day club"!!!

Comment

I would think that if you had not gotten a package of paperwork from the bank prior to the 341, you may not be getting one. However, keep in mind that every district and state works a little differently than the others.

Congratulations on you successful 341, and welcome to the 60 Day Club!
                "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Thanks for your assurance. BTW, I love your signature line.
                  Filed Chapter 7: March 19, 2012
                  Discharged! June 28, 2012
                  Closed! August 8, 2012

Comment

Congrats
                    Ch 7 filed 8/15/11 341 9/22/11 Discharge 11/28/11
                    The rebuilding begins

Comment

Congrats and welcome to the 60 day club!!!!
                      Filed CH 7 4/15/11
                      341 5/23/11
                      DISCHARGED & CLOSED ON 7/27/11

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X