Discharged!!!!'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discharged!!!!'

Got mail today that we have been discharged in our chapter 7 bankruptcy case. I also received several phone calls from our mortgage company( we let our home go in the BK) what's up with that? They haven't called in 3 months. Also got letters to both my husband and I with all our BK info on it with a ad trying to help us get up to $29k car? What the heck?
    07-21-2009 filed Chapter 13
    05-02-11 CONVERTED TO CHAPTER 7 :

09-07-11 DISCHARGED !!!!!!

Happy Fresh Start to you!! Congrats!
    ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
    Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

Congrats on your fresh start
      Filed: 5/22/07; 341 Hearing: 6/27/07;
      Confirmed: 8/13/07; DISCHARGED 4/17/2012

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You are the first one TODAY!!! Here you go:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

"To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

As to you other questions, yah, you'll get all sorts of congratulatory come-on mailings, phone-calls, emails, etc., attempting to entice you to sign up with with.

The reason? Those companies know that you are newly discharged, and cannot file again for EIGHT years from this date. You have to be smarter than them. Learn to live 'cash only' and you will defeat these 'Credit Demons'.

My very best wishes to you!
          "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Originally posted by AngelinaCat View Post
            As to you other questions, yah, you'll get all sorts of congratulatory come-on mailings, phone-calls, emails, etc., attempting to entice you to sign up with with.

The reason? Those companies know that you are newly discharged, and cannot file again for EIGHT years from this date. You have to be smarter than them. Learn to live 'cash only' and you will defeat these 'Credit Demons'.

My very best wishes to you!
            Thats my plans!! Thank You
            07-21-2009 filed Chapter 13
            05-02-11 CONVERTED TO CHAPTER 7 :

09-07-11 DISCHARGED !!!!!!

Comment

Congratulations! Don't get sucked back into that evil web........
              All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
              Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

Congrats and cheers to your fresh start!
                Chapter 7 Filed: 04/21/2011, 341 Meeting: 05/31/2011, Report of No Distrubution: 06/02/2011, Discharged: 08/03/2011, Closed: 08/10/11

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X