Wow...Banks/Mortgage Companies are really really messed up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow...Banks/Mortgage Companies are really really messed up

I am not sure if this is place to put this so if it is not I apologize.

We did not reaffirm last year when we filed. At that time it was with a different mortgage company than currently. Since we were closed last October we has been transferred to 2 different companies. The current one, just recently transferred to them, did not even have our loan mod agreement (I emailed it to them) and I am guessing they do not know that we filed last year since it was never mentioned.

Also, I wanted to mention Freddie Mac/Fannie Mae are suing 17 banks, for the bad loans that Freddie Mac received, (I am sure one of those were mine).

The reason for my call to them is since June I have been running a month behind on my mortgage due to my new job, the payroll periods are weird and not the normal 15th and 30th or every other week, so I have continued to pay it, with the late payment of course, but have been in constant contact with the mortgage company on situation. The offered us a repayment plan, yeah right...$300 more a month for 6 months. WOW...thanks for you help NOT!!!

I will just stay in contact with them about payments etc. and not avoid them if they call. We are stuck here until we can make something on this house so we can buy another.

Have a Good Day BKforum Peeps.

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X