Filing Chapter 7 on Monday - Thanks To Everyone on Forum Who Contributes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Filing Chapter 7 on Monday - Thanks To Everyone on Forum Who Contributes

After many years of trying to think my situation was going to get better I have decided to file and will be signing my paperwork on Monday. I am over median so hopefully it will work out OK.

Many thanks to all that have patiently answered my questions and provided valuable information to me. I usually come here every day to read the posts but don't always sign in.

***Special thanks to the specific posters below who take the time to post here and try and HELP others.**** If I forgot someone I am sorry .

HHM
    JustBroke
    Albacore44
    DeadManCrawling
    Optimistic1
    CindyLou
    Catleg
    Frogger
    LadyInRed
    LRPRN
    DespritFreya
    AngelinaCat & AngelinaCatHub
    KeepinItReal
    Flamingo
    JRibe
    StartingOver08
    Over Median Chapter 7 Filed (No asset case) - 341 Held - Discharged & Closed Jan 2012

I second this post! Thanks to everyone who shares so much wonderful and useful information about the process and their own experiences!

It took me a while to make the decision as well, and with the info shared on this board, i was able to ask my attorney the right questions!!! And get the right answers!

Comment

Looking forward to hearing more from you as time goes by! Remember, your experiences, while unique, are often similar to someone else who may by lurking on the boards. And, nobody can help anybody if there are no posts with experiences, questions, etc.

Also - have you made a final decision on your house?

Comment

Best wishes to you!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X