top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

341 tomorrow....haven't heard from him....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 tomorrow....haven't heard from him....

Still haven't heard back from our lawyer and our hearing is at 1pm tomorrow...I called Monday, then emailed today. What happens if he doesn't show up tomorrow??? He doesn't have any updates as to the issue with the trustee calling us and asking for receipts for the hearing...but what can I do? Hopefully he will call early tomorrow....

YOU be prepared and bring anything that was asked of you. It may be that this attorney does NOT show up at all, so you need to set your mind for that.

Answer all questions truthfully, and as best as possible, with only 'yes' and 'no' answers as appropriate. Do NOT volunteer anything else unless asked.

Try to get a good night's sleep--very difficult, I know. Leave plenty of time ahead of your 341--you will be hitting the lunch crowd traffic--so that you can get there and parked with a minimum of stress. Have plenty of quarters for the parking meters.

You will do fine. My very best wishes and good vibes are headed your way!!
    "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

I had to email my attorney a day before my meeting to remind her.

Best of luck Sassiebaz.

Comment

Originally posted by Salt2011 View Post
        I had to email my attorney a day before my meeting to remind her.

Best of luck Sassiebaz.
        Yeah, I did send an email today...all I can do is wait and see, but be prepared anyow.

Comment

My attorney didn't show either, he sent a stand-in, didn't telling me he was doing that either. She was clueless, luckily I was prepared and had everything with me, the Trustee asked for my tax returns, my attorney's stand-in fumbled through her (quite messy) briefcase and I simply pulled them out of my three ring binder and gave them to him, he smiled. Just be prepared and like everyone said, answer with a "Yes Sir/Ma'am, No Sir/Ma'am" and don't volunteer anything else. You'll do fine! Good Luck!
          Chapter 7 Filed: 04/21/2011, 341 Meeting: 05/31/2011, Report of No Distrubution: 06/02/2011, Discharged: 08/03/2011, Closed: 08/10/11

Comment

Good luck sassiebaz!!!

Comment

OK, it all went smoothly. He finally got back to me this morning, and we met up just in time to go in to meet with the Trustee. We were first on the docket Answered all question, handed over my receipts, and the Trustee seemed to find everything acceptable. So, now we wait our 60 days and hope for our dismissal. Then I will begin to repair our credit scores...and live on ONLY the money we bring in.

Comment

Congratulations and welcome to the 60 Day Club! And it's a Discharge you want, not a Dismissal. A dismissal is NOT a good thing.
                "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Glad things went well, congrats!

Comment

Congrats sassiebaz.

Comment

Congrats sassiebaz!!
                      ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
                      Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

Originally posted by AngelinaCat View Post
                        Congratulations and welcome to the 60 Day Club! And it's a Discharge you want, not a Dismissal. A dismissal is NOT a good thing.
                        Yeah, don't know why I typed that!!! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by sassiebaz View Post
                          OK, it all went smoothly. He finally got back to me this morning, and we met up just in time to go in to meet with the Trustee. We were first on the docket Answered all question, handed over my receipts, and the Trustee seemed to find everything acceptable. So, now we wait our 60 days and hope for our dismissal. Then I will begin to repair our credit scores...and live on ONLY the money we bring in.
                          Meant to say "DISCHARGE"

Comment

Congrats on a smooth 341!
                            Filed CH 7 4/15/11
                            341 5/23/11
                            DISCHARGED & CLOSED ON 7/27/11

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X