Day 62

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 62

Today was #62 and nothing on Pacer yet, so anxious. Report of no distribution was filed 6 days after 341 because of a simple amendment, so I don't know if that makes a difference in timing.

The 60th day is the last day for your creditors to object to your discharge. It's not the day that you're supposed to receive your discharge. It's not unusual at all to have a 10 or 15 day administrative 'lag time' in the actual discharge being granted.
    Pay no attention to anything I post. I graduated last in my class from a fly-by-night law school that no longer exists; I never studied or went to class; and I only post on internet forums when I'm too drunk to crawl away from the computer.

Comment

Originally posted by MSbklawyer View Post
      The 60th day is the last day for your creditors to object to your discharge. It's not the day that you're supposed to receive your discharge. It's not unusual at all to have a 10 or 15 day administrative 'lag time' in the actual discharge being granted.
      HEY, where have you been?? We be missing you. 'Hub
      If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by AngelinaCatHub View Post
        HEY, where have you been?? We be missing you. 'Hub
        Be missing y'all too, but I be Busy. Lotsa peeps filing; lotsa more inquiring about filing. Can't hardly keep up.
        Pay no attention to anything I post. I graduated last in my class from a fly-by-night law school that no longer exists; I never studied or went to class; and I only post on internet forums when I'm too drunk to crawl away from the computer.

Comment

Originally posted by MSbklawyer View Post
          Be missing y'all too, but I be Busy. Lotsa peeps filing; lotsa more inquiring about filing. Can't hardly keep up.
          Smile when you say that..........
          All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
          Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

Mine appeared today, Day 63, but is dated yesterday. Yours is coming, hang in there!!
            Filed 5/31/11 341 & Report of No Distribution 7/28/11 Discharged & Closed!! 9/29/11
            "What I won't accept or buy any longer is that my credit score defines who I am. Screw that."

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X