top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here we go...341 tomorrow. Ready to join the 60 day club.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here we go...341 tomorrow. Ready to join the 60 day club.

Well, here we go...our 341 is tomorrow. It's been a horrible week (my FIL had a stroke and has been in intensive care since Friday). I'm hoping things will go smoothly. We are over the median but passed the means test, no assets, so here goes nothing. At this point whatever happens, happens. Giving it up to God. Thanks to everyone for all the advice over the last few months. I'll post after the meeting.

Sorry for your troubles.

I just had my 341 on Monday..
    good luck with yours.
    8-25-2011 - Free Consultations. -- 9-03-2011 - Decided to file Pro Se
    9-15-2011 - Filed Chapter 7 Pro Se -- 10-17-2011 - 341 Meeting/No Asset Case
    Discharged 12-21-2011 - Case Closed 12-27-2011 - Another Pro Se'r has done it!!

Comment

You will do fine. You have the best support system possible - us, your attorney, and the Big Guy Upstairs.

Comment

Good luck to you! Check in after and let us know how it went.
        Filed 11/17/11 Chapter 13, 341 meeting 12/21/11. Plan confirmed 1/19/12 - DISCHARGED 12/16/15

Comment

Sorry to hear of all your problems, good luck with everything. I'm sure your 341 will go fine! Keep us posted

Comment

Good luck!!! You will do great!! Hope life gets a bit easier for you ASAP.
            ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
            Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

Prayers are going up for you FIL. Good luck to you at you 341.
              "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Sorry about your FIL. We were over the Median and passed the means test for a CH7. Good luck at your 341, it's really quite simple. We were discharged last month and life hasn't been better.
                5/9/11 - Filed CH7 - No Asset
                7/1/11 - 341 Meeting
                9/1/11 - Discharged; 9/22/11 Case Closed

Comment

Good Luck today! Hope your FIL is getting better!!
                  "I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!" Ch 7 Filed 7/15/11 * 3 Minute 341 8/19/11 * Discharged 10/20/11

Comment

MY2GIRLS - best wishes for your FIL!!!!!!!!!! And best of good luck to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Just completed my 341 today - smooth sailing! Hopefully the same for others!

Does anyone know if it's ok to accept a car as a gift now that my 341 is done? It's a $30,000 car - I know, quite a sweet gift - and I don't want it to cause problems with my discharge.

Thanks for any help.

Comment

Originally posted by free42 View Post
                        Just completed my 341 today - smooth sailing! Hopefully the same for others!

Does anyone know if it's ok to accept a car as a gift now that my 341 is done? It's a $30,000 car - I know, quite a sweet gift - and I don't want it to cause problems with my discharge.

Thanks for any help.
                        Dayum! Someone is giving you a 30k car as a gift? Is it paid for free and clear? My total debt is only $20,000. NO wonder you sold your car. I don't know who it is that would give a $30,000 car for a gift but if I were you I'd keep them close to me. LOL

As for your question, I don't know the answer to that. My logical sense says there must be some penalty or consequence for that but after reading these boards there probably isn't. I'm pretty sure someone will answer your question though soon
                        Filed 11/17/11 Chapter 13, 341 meeting 12/21/11. Plan confirmed 1/19/12 - DISCHARGED 12/16/15

Comment

Yup, they are people with lots of money and are actually incredibly generous and community minded. They are the rare ones of the 1% - God bless 'em. It's a little daunting and out of the blue, and I want to handle it properly.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X