Discharge!!!! Ready for the Hamsters!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discharge!!!! Ready for the Hamsters!!

I just got home from work and the notice was in the mailbox! My 60 days was up on Oct. 7th. I never checked PACER. The discharge date is October 24th and the letter arrived today! I was so excited and relieved, my hands were actually shaking as I read the words! I look forward to continuing to be a part of this fantastic community as I rebuild my credit in the coming years. I also hope to lend support to those in the process now. You guys kept me sane through this process! Woo Hoo!!!!

Hamster Master has been very busy. Sorry to be so late, but I got the 'boys' up late just for you. Grats, and here you go just for your fine job:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Thanks for getting the boys up late for me!! What a great way to kick off the weekend!!

Comment

Congrats!!!
        "I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!" Ch 7 Filed 7/15/11 * 3 Minute 341 8/19/11 * Discharged 10/20/11

Comment

Hamsters?

Hi I'm new here so maybe it's a silly question but what is this reference to "hamsters" I keep seeing every now and then on this site?

Comment

It is a board tradition to get the dancing hamsters video when you get discharged. :o).

Comment

Originally posted by budgetgal View Post
              It is a board tradition to get the dancing hamsters video when you get discharged. :o).
              Ahhhhh, okay, figured it was something like that. Well, then I can't wait for when my day comes and I get the dancing hamsters video! :o)

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS and BEST WISHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Yeah! Congratulations on your fresh start!

Comment

A huge congrats to you budgetgal. YEAHHHHH
                    Go forth and prosper(insert spocks vulcan peace sign) --enjoy your life .
                    Good luck to you!!!
                    filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
                    "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

Thanks everyone!! I just feel so relieved to have made it this far! Now my next steps will be to figure out my best first steps to start the rebuilding process. I wish I had done this sooner. But now it is onward and upward! :o).

Comment

Originally posted by butterfly57 View Post
                        Ahhhhh, okay, figured it was something like that. Well, then I can't wait for when my day comes and I get the dancing hamsters video! :o)
                        You'll know them when you get yours. Now many would not look at the film until THEY get their dance. I believe it came about when one member stated "OH BOY, I'm going to do my Victory dance tonight" so they were sent the first Forum now tradition Victory dance from ALL of us. 'Hub
                        If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Big congrats, start your new life!

Comment

Congrats budgetgal!!!! :-)

Comment

I know you must feel elated! Congrats!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X