Closed!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Closed!!!!!!

I just checked Pacer, and my case was closed yesterday! Woohoo!!!! It's finally officially over!

Now, I have a question. How soon after closing should I pull my credit reports? I don't want to pull them too soon. I did a search on the forum here, but it didn't really answer my question.

I pulled my reports within a few days (a week maybe?) of discharge - I'm not even closed yet, but its the discharge that matters anyway. I wanted to get a start of fixing my credit!
    Jessica
    Filed Chapter 7 (Minnesota): 5/23/11
    Discharged 8/30/11, Not yet closed...

Comment

I pulled credit reports about 30 days after we closed. It was amazing how fast all the info flies around! I was able to do some clean-up on them and we are rapidly approaching 700 credit scores (I am 680-ish and hubby is 690-ish).

Congrats on your close!!!
      ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
      Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

Congratulations!!!!!

Comment

15 months after discharge me 706 experian wife 716 Experian
          Filled 5-2010
          7-2010 341 Meeting (Chapter 7 No Asset)
          8-2010 Discharged/Case closed!

Comment

Congrats to you. I closed about 2 weeks ago, checked CreditKarma my score was 706, very surprised, but gonna wait a bit and check again. would like to get a secured cc to start rebuilding!

Comment

Hey, how are you doing, is your case progressing, hope so!

Comment

that last post was for IamOld

Comment

I think we can do a hamster Victory dance on a Close. Wake up boys, we have a Victory:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

WhoooooHOOOO!!!!!!!

Comment

Thanks guys! I'm doing the hamster victory dance too. I'm getting weird looks in the library though. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by jazzladyw View Post
                        Thanks guys! I'm doing the hamster victory dance too. I'm getting weird looks in the library though. LOL
                        If you were in the East Village, no one would notice. LOL. 'Hub
                        If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Congratulations!
                          Chapter 7 Filed: 07/15/2011, 341 Meeting: 08/24/2011, Report of No Distrubution: 08/27/2011, Discharged: 10/31/2011, Closed: 11/04/2011

Comment

i cant wait to join the group..my 60 days is up tomm, and I hope PACER will be good to me shortly after
                            Ch 7 filed 8/15/11 341 9/22/11 Discharge 11/28/11
                            The rebuilding begins

Comment

Congrats!! I pulled my Experian Fico about a week after discharge and Experian got notice of my discharge just two days after it happened and 3 days before I got the letter in the mail! So I think it hits the credit agencies pretty quickly. I'm going to go ahead and pull my free credit reports for all 3 once I hit 30 days past. My FICO with Experian is 611 now. I was 701 right before I filed.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X