Help!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help!!!!!

We had our 341 meeting on 11/14/2011 in Michigan, seem to go ok. Trustee had several questions regarding a loan payment to mother-in-law, meeting seem to end quickly he said good luck. I just checked the pacer site and it said if 341 meeting adjourned will be continued on on 3/26/2012. On another form it marked 341 meeting as terminated. Is this just standard verbiage. My husbands job is being eliminated January 2, does that play into any thing??????

Originally posted by icee65 View Post
    We had our 341 meeting on 11/14/2011 in Michigan, seem to go ok. Trustee had several questions regarding a loan payment to mother-in-law, meeting seem to end quickly he said good luck. I just checked the pacer site and it said if 341 meeting adjourned will be continued on on 3/26/2012. On another form it marked 341 meeting as terminated. Is this just standard verbiage. My husbands job is being eliminated January 2, does that play into any thing??????
    Did the Trustee ask for any documentation on the loan payment? Did he ask about your tax refund? The length of the continuance makes me wonder if there isn't some type of asset the Trustee is interested in?

The other form was probably the Deadlines/Hearings page and terminated likely just means that your 341 has occurred before the deadline that was set in the system.

Have you asked your attorney about this?? Hang in there!!
    ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
    Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

I've seen PACER with some strange remarks before. You can call the Courthouse and talk to your clerk (have your case number handy) and they can clarify much. Of course inform and ask your lawyer. 'Hub
      If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X