Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discharged

Hello all & Happy Thanksgiving to you,

I will keep it brief, computer keep kicking me out. Discharged 11/23/11, checked it on the automated voice system. It must have updated overnight, I checked around 4pm
    yesterday & stated no assets but no discharge. I want to thank everyone for their help & support. This forum is awesome. I am now looking at the rebuilding credit.
    Donna123

Congratulations! I know you must be EXTRA thankful!!!
    Non-Consumer Chapter 7
    December 2011

Comment

Congratulations!
      Chapter 7 Filed: 07/15/2011, 341 Meeting: 08/24/2011, Report of No Distrubution: 08/27/2011, Discharged: 10/31/2011, Closed: 11/04/2011

Comment

Very much so, I had typed a long paragraph, but got one of those error messages, that kicked me out with an error report messages. I have an old computer that I hope to replace tax time. Now to deal with
        Bank of America & get transportation. I think we will be good with our cars until next week. I am looking at a beater, as I am only 10 miles from work. My husband is a different story, he has to turn in his beloved truck which was part of cross collateral loan w/NFCU. I don't think I will ever hear the end of that. But it feels so good to be discharged & I am so thankful.

Donna 123
        Filed ch 13 12/09, converted to CH7 08/15/11, 341 09/14/11, Discharged 11/23/11

Comment

Huge Congrats to you!! I was discharged about a month ago and the feeling of getting that discharge is great! It is actually at the top of my gratitude list this year! I'm thankful for that and for this board. Like you, my thoughts are now turning to rebuilding. Good luck on your car search. Happy Thanksgiving!

Comment

Congratulations! !!!!!!!!!

Comment

Thank you all, so much.
              Donna123

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Happy THANKSGIVING DAY.... in more ways than one!! Here you go:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

"To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

lol...........I'm definetly doing the hamster dance, especially the arm moves. Feeling totally free. I have been smiling all day & feeling so thankful.
                  Donna123

Comment

Congrats on your discharge
                    Filed: 5/22/07; 341 Hearing: 6/27/07;
                    Confirmed: 8/13/07; DISCHARGED 4/17/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Donna123 View Post
                      lol...........I'm definetly doing the hamster dance, especially the arm moves. Feeling totally free. I have been smiling all day & feeling so thankful.
                      Donna123
                      congrats Donna....
                      you do realize that you need to be careful....All that smiling is going to give you wrinkles....just ask me.
                      Good luck to you
                      filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
                      "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

What a nice way to go into the holiday's. Congrats!
                        Filed 11/17/11 Chapter 13, 341 meeting 12/21/11. Plan confirmed 1/19/12 - DISCHARGED 12/16/15

Comment

Congrats Donna.
                          11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

Happy Fresh Start to you!! Congrats Donna!!
                            ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
                            Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

Big Congrats yo you!!!! Happy fresh start!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X