Discharged!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discharged!!!

We were finally discharged on 10/28/2011. It took awhile to get the paperwork but it is done. The only catch is we were converted to an asset case so it is not closed yet. But we are excited because only two creditors filed claims against our assets for 1/4 of what we owe total.
    The only thing that sucks it will probably stay open forever unless the trustee finally gets sick of waiting for the assets to come thru. One of the assets is a lawsuit that hasn't even been filed yet. And a land contract that we exempted a big chunk of so he has to sell the property and then pay us and then the creditors.

Congrats! It's tough that you have to wait for everything to close but at least the main part is done. Try not to obsess while you are waiting
    Filed 11/17/11 Chapter 13, 341 meeting 12/21/11. Plan confirmed 1/19/12 - DISCHARGED 12/16/15

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Wolfman, you are doing VERY well!!! 'Hub and I had a case similar to yours, except our Enemy chose to file an AP against us regarding his unprosecuted lawsuit. He eventually lost. Long story--won't go into here. Yours will eventually time out for 'lack of prosecution'. Meanwhile, here you go:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

"To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

BEST WISHES wolfman and congratulations!!!!!

Comment

Congrats and good luck! How are you making out IamOld?

Comment

Originally posted by donnao View Post
            Congrats and good luck! How are you making out IamOld?
            Oh I'm still here :-) today is 30th day from 341...Ch 7 trustee hasn't filed anything (me and a bunch of others)...and I think the 30th day is significant...but the day is young :-)

Comment

Well, as they say no news is good news. Crossing my fingers for ya. I finally had to call the my case worker to close my case, as it was over a month after my discharge. I think they just get backed up. She was very nice about it, called me back right away. Keep us posted

Comment

Thanks donnao!!! & will do!!!! Well around here they're running about 5,000-6,000 cases per quarter...filed....

Originally posted by donnao View Post
                Well, as they say no news is good news. Crossing my fingers for ya. I finally had to call the my case worker to close my case, as it was over a month after my discharge. I think they just get backed up. She was very nice about it, called me back right away. Keep us posted

Comment

IamOld,

May I ask how (on PACER I presume) you were able to determine that your ch 7 trustee had not filed anything for a bunch of others that probably had the same 341 date as you?

I am, of course, able to see on PACER when my trustee files something in my case, but, not sure how to determine if I am the only one, or one of many, that the trustee has not filed anything for from my same 341 date. I think it would be useful to know if I am the only one from that date that my trustee has not filed anything for.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X