Creditors not in Bankruptcy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Creditors not in Bankruptcy

I just checked PACER today as we made a settlement with the Trustee and I wanted to see if anything was listed. I did notice that one of my old credit cards that I haven't used in over a year, filed a request to have notices sent to their collections company. Is that normal? I realize that creditors find out about BK even if they aren't listed on the schedule but that card has a zero balance and hasn't been used in months.

I will be so glad when I can stop worrying about every little thing!

This card wasn't listed in your schedules? You are supposed to list each one - I forgot a gas card that had zero balalnce, they found out and closed the account....since they now considered me a bad risk I suppose. I also had lots of creditors file for notices to go places and nothing ever came of it. I had other reasons for the case not working out.
    Teacher Momma

Comment

It had a zero balance and my attorney said that we didn't need to list anything with a zero balance. He is not concerned at this point. They can close the account because I'm all cash from here on out as much as I can be. Definitely no store cards which this was.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X