Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Filed today.

Should have done it a year ago.

I'll find out tomorrow about the date and time of the 341 meeting, as well as who the trustee and judge are(which judge I get may end up being particularly important in my case).

My attorney expects the meeting to be on the 23rd or 30th of January, so all I can do now is wait.
    Filed: 12/29/11
    341 Meeting: 1/23/12

Congrats to you luckstyl!! First step is the toughest! We are all here for you!
    ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
    Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

We are good waiters here (would you like a 341 with that order) corny i know.
        We will be here waiting with you. good luck, luck!
        filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
        "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

Less than a week later and I had a pre-approval offer in the mail today for $25,000 from a big car dealership nearby based on my recent filing for Ch 7. good lord. They could at least wait until I'm discharged.

Anyways, the 341 is on the 23rd.
          Filed: 12/29/11
          341 Meeting: 1/23/12

Comment

I got 3 of those the day I got my notice of my 341. 2 more today.

Plus countless offers to help me rebuild my credit.

My 341 hearing is on January 30!

Filed Chapter 7 - December 21, 2011

Comment

Originally posted by luckstyl View Post
              Less than a week later and I had a pre-approval offer in the mail today for $25,000 from a big car dealership nearby based on my recent filing for Ch 7. good lord. They could at least wait until I'm discharged.

Anyways, the 341 is on the 23rd.
              sounds about right....$25k @ 2500 % interest.
              I remember getting a ton of those offers right after filing. They eventually quit sending them. Mannnnnn i don't get ANY mail anymore.
              NoOne loves me anymore... LOLOL
              filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
              "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

Originally posted by oregonpilot View Post
                sounds about right....$25k @ 2500 % interest.
                I remember getting a ton of those offers right after filing. They eventually quit sending them. Mannnnnn i don't get ANY mail anymore.
                NoOne loves me anymore... LOLOL
                Awwwww....if it will make you feel better I'll send you a bill in the mail. Will make you feel right at home! Let me know what you address is and I'll get right on that. Sadly, I'm not getting any offers - not that I'm able to take any for 3 more years but it would be nice to at least "feel" the love like you guys ;)
                Filed 11/17/11 Chapter 13, 341 meeting 12/21/11. Plan confirmed 1/19/12 - DISCHARGED 12/16/15

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X