top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Freaking hamster dance DISCHARGED!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Freaking hamster dance DISCHARGED!!!!!!

Hello everyone,
    Been a while since my last post, wasnt a avid poster, only when I had questions but my case was closed 2 weeks ago and just got the discharge paperwork tonight! I want to thank eveyone for their help and advice over the past 2.5 years on this message board. This is an absolute MUST read for anyone considering or going though the process of BK.

I did have a final question though. I received a statement in the mail from citi bank tonight (the company that started the wage garnishment process right before I filed) and it says that the amount due in Jan is for the total amount I owed before I filed. Has anyone ever had a creditor send them a statement after their case was closed? Are they even allowed to do this? Do I have any recourse for them attempting to collect after my 341?

I am sending an email to my attorney, but thought I would get a response tonight from all of the wonderful people on this board

Have a great night!

Happy NEW YEAR, and CONGRATULATIONS!!! It doesn't get any better than Discharged AND Closed!!! Here you go:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

To answer your question, send a copy of your Discharge Order, both front and back,--you did include this creditor on your mailing matrix, right? Send the copy of the order along with a nice C and D letter from you. Make sure this is sent certified, with a return receipt. You should have no other trouble.
    "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X