No announcement yet.

Filed!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOLOL Down South - we called them corn-fuzzled!! Yeah - there is both the Seattle and the Tacoma courthouses BUT the Western Washington BK Court shows 341 schedules by Trustee - let me know if you need the link to see.

Yup this is a wild place - I moved here 12 years ago from the Deep South and wow! LOL

I lived up your way (in the Navy town across the Sound) until '04 when hubby got out of the Navy and got a job in Portland. We stayed in Washington due to taxes though as Oregon has state income tax.
    ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
    Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

A CC collector just called and I told the nice lady the case number, district, chapter, atty's name and firm and his number. Then the woman was like, "This will be sent to the bankruptcy department and they will call the atty. If it turns out this isn't filed, the account will be sent back to collections." LOL. Um, ok sweetheart. The amusing thing is that one is only a $2K account, so if they violate FDCPA twice, in theory that might be $2K, right? *licking chops* Let the games begin, I say.

Comment

Do you ever watch that show Portlandia? It reminds me so much of Seattle. "Bicycle right! Bicycle right! Go vegan!"

Comment

Seems like it MUST be Seattle because when I looked up our trustee, he was listed for Seattle. Now it's just a matter of making sure the room is correct. Would hate to show up early, go to one room, then have it turn out it's really 3 floors away.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X