anything to worry about?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anything to worry about?

We had our 341 meeting this past tuesday (the 17th) and everything went well. Lasted less than 5 minutes, standard questions, trustee was very nice and said he was going to suggest no asset, no distribution and wished us luck. Our appointment was for 9:30 am and we did not get called until 11:00 am, other than that it was uneventful.

Was checking pacer this morning to see if anything had been added and I saw that this was added today, "Request for Notices filed by Creditor Recovery Management Systems". Is this just someone asking that the notices be sent to them or should I be worried? I do not recognize the name of the creditor but suppose its a collection agency? Thank you and I do believe we are now in the 60 day club.

Nothing to worry about. They are a BK management firm - looking for assets so they can file a claim on behalf of your OC and for folks who don't complete their BKs so the bloodsucking can resume.
    ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
    Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X