Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please review my expenses for Schedule J

Hi all.

Can you all review and critique my Schedule J for my Chapter 7 Petition please?

We are a family of 4 - hubs and I, adult daughter in college but living at home, and a 17 year old (a senior in high school). We live in GA.

I am filing solo, my hubs will be filing later in the year (our situation is for another thread).

My hubs is currently out of work, we own our house jointly (I am on deed), but I am not on the note. We will not be reaffirming. In another post it was suggested that I list what our current mortgage payment actually is, so this is what I have done.

We have only 1 car (his truck, in his name), which, since hubs is unemployed right now, I pay for car note as well as all other car expenses. We live in the middle of nowhere and truck is a gas guzzler. Getting another car is not an option as credit is shot and we are probably a little upside down on it anyways or would barely break even. I listed his car payment on my schedule J, as again, I pay for it because he is unemployed. I occasionally use my adult daughter's car, and pay for gas and maintenance when I use her car, so I factored that in as well.

And we have 6 dogs, 3 of which were rescues.

Here are my expenses. Thanks!

Mortgage $2419.24
    Utilities: Electricity - $260.00
    Water/Sewer - $50.00
    Telephone: $120.00
    Other: internet/satellite/bundle ($188); pest ($21); garbage ($17);
    pet expenses ($75) = $301.00
    Home maintenance/repairs/upkeep: $75.00
    Food: $600.00
    Clothing: $80.00
    Laundry/dry cleaning: $50.00
    Medical/dental expenses: $140.00
    Transportation: $450.00
    Recreation/clubs/dues: $50.00
    Health insurance: $159.27
    Auto insurance: $103.00
    Other insurance: cancer insurance - $54.00
    Installment payment (Truck/auto loan): $439.87
    Other: Personal grooming/educational expenses for child under 18: $125.00

Also, per our Settlement Agreement and court order with my ex-husband, I pay for travel between GA and FL for my daughter so that she can visit him. On average, she flies down to FL once every 6 - 8 weeks or so. Average round trip cost is $160. I was going to include this as well as it would show up on my bank statements if they were to be requested and I wouldn't want the trustee to think that I am jetting off to FL every month and a half for leisure!
    Last edited by limonrod; 01-25-2012, 09:44 PM.

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X