Ford Credit/Lincoln Automotive Financial Services Car Lease

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ford Credit/Lincoln Automotive Financial Services Car Lease

Filed Ch. 7 on 10/29/2011 and on my Statement of Intent for my Leased Vehicle, we entered Keep and Continue to Pay. My attorney indicated that Ford/Lincoln would probably want me to Reaffirm (Assume) the lease at some point.

Because of the BK filing, I was no longer receiving Electronic Statements. I called this morning to see if they would mail me my statements and was told "Your car is scheduled for repossession". I asked why and they said my case was scheduled to be dismissed soon. It is being continued as I am contesting the Motion to Dismiss for POA, which I told them.

The person I spoke with cancelled the repossesion order, I asked why even though I have paid and they accepted 4 payments since filing, she stated "because you have not filed the assumption agreement", I said what agreement? I never received one!!! She said they only send them if you state that is your intent when you filed.

So in the end, if you have a Ford/Lincoln financed vehicle and wish to keep it, you best be sure to file an assumption ore reaffirmation agreement.
    Filed: 10/29/2011 Chapter 7
    341: Scheduled for December 19, 2011

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X