already scheduled payments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

already scheduled payments

A quick question, we filed chapter 7 on February 10 we always schedule our mortgage payments online for months in advance now that we filed do those get deleted or do they still deduct as scheduled? Thanks! !!

If it is the Mortgage Company "pulling" the money from your account (e.g. auto debit authorization), that will likely stop. If it is your bank "pushing" the money to the mortgage company (e.g. online bill pay), that should continue.

Comment

I did not reaffirm my home, did stay and pay. I never stopped scheduling my payments with the Wells Fargo mortgage company online a week or so in advance. I have had no problem with them deducting the payment from my checking account even during the BK, they still took the payments. I never lost online access with them to schedule those payments, get a statement monthly (it does say it's not a request for payment) and got a form for my interest paid. However, I have seen posts where access was denied, it may depend on the mortgage company. It can't hurt to call them and ask to be sure!

Good luck.
      Filed CH 7 4/15/11
      341 5/23/11
      DISCHARGED & CLOSED ON 7/27/11

Comment

I just filed chapter 7 yesterday. Called flagstar. they said no problem. Save the 15.00 fee and pay online.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X