Paid my attorney fees today & turned in my q's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paid my attorney fees today & turned in my q's

He said it will take him a few days to get the paperwork ready and then we'll meet for me to sign and it will be filed. I'm excited to get this chapter of my life over.

Congratulations on this big step of your lives. How are you and DH doing?
    "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

we're doing fine. I'm filing alone. We're not really in trouble "yet" so I figured it's better to get it done before we get sued or get judgements. The only thing I'm stressing over is having my license suspended over the accident but my attorney said he's going to try to slow the process so he can get the bk paperwork in before that happens

Comment

Originally posted by TomTea31 View Post
        He said it will take him a few days to get the paperwork ready and then we'll meet for me to sign and it will be filed. I'm excited to get this chapter of my life over.
        Congrulations! Huge and important step!
        Decided on Chapter 7: October 13, 2010; Retained Attorney: October 20, 2010; Filed Chapter 7: February 4, 2011; 341 Meeting: March 23, 2011; Discharged: May 24, 2011

Comment

attorney left me a message saying he would have the petition ready to file on Tuesday. We're supposed to meet but I need to call him back to schedule it. It's going to be tight to fit him in that day as I work all day and have clients at odd times but I NEED to make it work!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X