Three Years after BK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Three Years after BK

Hi Folks I just thought I'd drop by with an update. I filed BK July 30 2008 Discharged November 23 2008. I discharged $374,000 total.
    I have a house that I bought shortly after my discharge with a land sale contract. And mortgaged it 2 months ago. I also bought a new 2 year old car I am raising 3 grandchildren now and had to have something that's not going to break down on me. I have one credit card with a $750 limit on it. they have tried to raise the limit on the card three times I call them have have it put back down. I run it up to about 250 then pay it off.
    So I still only have the Car and the house I make payments on. I have money in the bank now I save for the things I WANT versus need.
    There definitely is life after BK and if your like me you'll wonder why you waited so long and worried so much. ENJOY your fresh start.
    Chapter 7 07/30/2008
    341 09/17/2008
    Discharge 11/21/2008

Congratulations, TEW, on your success in your New Start, and thank you for your update here.

We are currently having many posters who are worrying about their CH13 cases, that are NOT seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Your testimony will give hope for all the newbie CH7s and 13s out there.

Please don't be a stranger, but log in now and again to update your situation and give comfort to someone just starting the journey....

Thanks,
    AC
    "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Great to hear and encouraging to say the least! We are looking for a discharge on the 19th of this month and have a plan in place. The best part of your testimony is that you have money saved in the bank for things you WANT vs things you need, WOW cannot wait for that!!! Thankyou for your time in coming back here to let us know! The best of luck to you!

Comment

Excellent! Thanks for the update.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X