Discharged.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discharged.

Got discharged this past Monday. Barely over the 60 days even though my attorney told me to expect closer to 90. Possibly because my case was relatively simple. Anyway, the 60 days absolutely FLEW by, since I was busy moving 800 miles and starting a new job.

One strange thing, I went to the Capital One website last night and applied and was approved for a secured platinum card, since rebuilding my credit is very important to me for a lot of reasons. I got approved and paid the $49 deposit, but never got any kind of email confirmation that I was approved, the $49 has not been debited from my checking account, etc. Is this unusual? I was on the main capital one site, highly unlikely that I got scammed but who knows..
    Filed: 12/29/11
    341 Meeting: 1/23/12

Bank transactions are not instant - it will probably take a few days to show in your account. I'd guess it will come out Monday or Tuesday. And you'll receive paperwork in the mail from Capital One within 7-10 days. Perhaps a welcome email after a few days.
    ~Staci
    Not an attorney, and never played one on tv. My responses are based on my own experiences & personal opinions.)

Comment

Congrats !~!
      Filed on 7-17-09
      waiting for 341
      341 meeting 8-21-09
      discharged/ case closed 12/23/2009

Comment

Congrats on your discharge, your move and your new job! Things are looking up for you, Good Luck!

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! We love SUCCESS stories--especially to round out the weekend! Here you go:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

"To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

The best news of all is that the past due tuition debt that I owed - the thing keeping me from getting my degree - has apparently been eliminated by the bankruptcy. My account no longer shows a delinquent debt hold, which I know with 100% certainty that it did as recently as last week. Immediately after the discharge, that hold disappeared. I'm getting my degree this year, finally.
            Filed: 12/29/11
            341 Meeting: 1/23/12

Comment

Double gratz!!! Getting the 7 discharged and also the attaining of your degree. What an awesome "New Start". WOOT!!!

Good luck and have fun.

DM

Comment

Congratulations!
                Filed: 5/22/07; 341 Hearing: 6/27/07;
                Confirmed: 8/13/07; DISCHARGED 4/17/2012

Comment

Congrats on your discharge, and good luck going forward.

Cash is King.
                  11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

How cool is that. Good for you.
                    The very best to you!!
                    filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
                    "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X