Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charge off listed on credit report after filing bk

Filed Chapter 7 2/2/12 341 3/14/12

Got a alert that my crdit report has new informaton. One of my creditors show a chrge off for March. I thought they could not do that since i filed beginning of February. Should it not just end up showing iib? Can I get this removed.

Also HSBC will not update to iib. They sent a letter saying they sold the account to a collection agency so they don't own the account anymore and do not have to show iib. Is this true?

I know I am working on cleaning up a little early but I thought it wont hurt anything to start now.

I suggest you wait few months and clean it up at once. I disputed my chargeoffs after 6mos. and really never checked again, there they were back updated like a year after. So check it every 6mos or so. 3 yrs later I still find errors on my report. I was authorized user only on a sears account , I removed the authorized user before filing, it appears as IIB, then when it got charged off my the owner of the account , it again hit my CR as a chargeoff, never again will I be a authorized user. Transunion removed it once I disputed it. Equifax refused , Eperian is still pending. I just dispute the stuff every 6 months, Another thing I disputed finally got removed. The second party chargeoff you can dispute if same as another cc.
    chpt 7 ,5-2009

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X