Discharged!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discharged!!!

Checked Pacer today and I'll be sleeping good tonight...For the first time in years! No more collectors, attorneys or debt! My non-consumer BK7 is now complete. Fitting that this is exactly a decade to the date I opened my business and that chapter is now over. It was a crazy ride, but I'm glad to put it behind me and move on to write the next chapter of my life DEBT FREE! Thx to everyone on this forum for support and advice. I can't believe it's over! To those in the process...your time will come, just be strong and listen to advice of mods and others on this site. Peace!

Oh- and too the collectors and CC that wouldn't work with me....SUCK IT!

Comment

Originally posted by justbeach03 View Post
      That made me laugh! Congratulations on your discharge!

Comment

A huge congrats to you jb. Ditto to alaska.
        Sleep well and you can wake with a brand new life in front of you.
        Good luck to you!!
        Live Long and Prosper. As the Spock would say.
        filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
        "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

Happy Fresh Start to you!!

Yay!
          ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
          Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

This made me laugh too!! Congrats to you!

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Here's to your NEW Start and many more peaceful nights to come! Here you go:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

"To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Congrats! 100% agree with you on all the CC and collectors that would not work with any of us! Here's to a fresh start, go out and clelebrate!

Comment

"IT'S A BEAUTIFUL MORNING!!!"...and a salsa eating, margherita drinking Holiday at that! WOO-HOO! I finally earned my Hamster Dance...thx CAT!

Comment

With a name like yours, shouldn't you of all folks be the one to say "POUND SAND"????? Now... off to the beach!!!

Keep On Smilin'

Comment

Congrats! I am waiting patiently for our discharge and close too. Just out of curiousity, how many days after your 341 hearing did it take before they closed & discharged you? I have been hearing it is taking around 90 days instead of 60 now.
                      Filed Chapter 7: Feb. 9, 2012
                      341 Meeting: March 14, 2012
                      Discharged & Closed: May 21, 2012

Comment

Smiling- that's awesome! Wih I had thought of that. Suck it makes me feel better though. ;)
                        Banana- 61 days and discharged. Waiting for the paperwork to show closed. Was told that could take a few more weeks. Did u check pacer? I called the bk court clerk and she confirmed it.

Comment

justbeach-my 60 days isnt' until May 14th so I am just chomping at the bit. Since our lawyer told us that it would probably be closer to 90 days, I wasn't ready to start counting down yet. As excited as I am to anticipate being discharged I will be super-excited to be discharged and closed! With that hurdle crossed then I will look forward to getting through my divorce. After both of those are complete THEN maybe I can start my life anew. Still broke but a new start anyway. It would be nice if Florida employers would start raising their salaries. I am working for less than I was in 2006. Doesn't make recovery after BK and divorce easy.

Enjoy your new start on life! Hopefully, it will be smooth sailing for you from here!
                          Filed Chapter 7: Feb. 9, 2012
                          341 Meeting: March 14, 2012
                          Discharged & Closed: May 21, 2012

Comment

Happy Discharge Day for you. A new holiday just for you to celebrate, but we will help with that too.
                            11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

Congratulations fellow non-consumer! How sweet it is....
                              Chap 7 Non-consumer --Realized headed for bankruptcy Nov 2010 --Started planning BK7 Spring 2011 -- Filed Sept 2011 -- 341 & Continued 341 Meetings Nov 2011 --No Asset Case Nov 2011 --Discharged Jan 2012 --Closed Feb 2012

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X