Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shawhope's PACER Statement

This is sounds hopeful. My Pacer update states:

Chapter 7 Trustee's Report of No Distribution: I, --------------- , having been appointed trustee of the estate of the above-named debtor(s), report that I have neither received any property nor paid any money on account of this estate; that I have made a diligent inquiry into the financial affairs of the debtor(s) and the location of the property belonging to the estate; and that there is no property available for distribution from the estate over and above that exempted by law. Pursuant to Fed R Bank P 5009, I hereby certify that the estate of the above-named debtor(s) has been fully administered. I request that I be discharged from any further duties as trustee. MEETING CLOSED. Declaration of Electronic Filing Provided. Tape No. 12. Key information about this case as reported in schedules filed by the debtor(s) or otherwise found in the case record: This case was pending for 1 months. Assets Abandoned(without deducting any secured claims): $0.00, Assets Exempt: $3015.00, Claims Scheduled: $126729.80, Claims Asserted: Not Applicable, Claims scheduled to be discharged without payment(without deducting the value of collateral or debts excepted from discharge): $126729.80. (TEXT ONLY EVENT)(-----------) (Entered: 03/29/2012)

Hope this means the same for me.

My creditors last day to respond is 6/29/12. Hopefully my discharge will soon follow.

Hi shawhope. Welcome to the forum. . I moved your post into a thread of its own so that should anything arise in your case that does not in the other, your posts/questions get the attention they deserve.

Right now it looks like you are on your way to an uneventful discharge. good luck!
    "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

That is great news! You should be discharged shortly after 6/29 barring any unforeseen occurances/circumstances. Congrats on a smooth 341 Meeting!
      ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
      Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

Thanks folks I appreciate the great feedback. Hope that everything goes smooth. I'll keep you posted. Happy to be among friends.

Comment

Shawhope,

I hope things go well for you over the next couple of months as we will be celebrating your discharge soon!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X