What happens after 341 Hearing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happens after 341 Hearing?

I had my 341 hearing last Friday - May 18th. It seemed to go well but I see no post on PACER as to the outcome. Should I be expecting something before the 60 day timeframe?

Yes. But a watched pot never boils.

Did you get grilled in your 341? Have any reason to suspect that you would get singled out for "special attention?" If not, no worries. Courts update as soon as they can, and some are slow while others are on the ball.

What you would like to see is a "Trustee's Report of No Distribution."

Comment

Originally posted by btbeme View Post
      Yes. But a watched pot never boils.

Did you get grilled in your 341? Have any reason to suspect that you would get singled out for "special attention?" If not, no worries. Courts update as soon as they can, and some are slow while others are on the ball.

What you would like to see is a "Trustee's Report of No Distribution."
      I could not have said it better. No news is good news in this case. You should see some action after ten days, and it has not been that long. Account for the holiday as well. 'Hub
      If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

thanks for the responses - I think the 341 went well so i was just wondering what happened next. Thanks

Comment

I wouldn't get too excited because of the large number of bankruptcy filings these days. The bankruptcy court is usually backed up and sometimes takes time to post. As long as there wasn't any questionable items on your bankruptcy petition, it should be posted surely. Congratulations

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X