Well, I made it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I made it.

My 60 days are up, today, and the trustee issued a report of No Distribution just after my 341, so I expect to receive a discharge order any day.

Man, that was a long 60 days!
    Filed Chapter 7: March 19, 2012
    Discharged! June 28, 2012
    Closed! August 8, 2012

Congrats!

Comment

Your Hamsters are waiting.....
      "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Wheeeeee!
        Grats, Hats!
        Dig out the top hat from your collection and your cane and get ready to tap along with the lil rats

Keep On Smilin'

Comment

Awesome news! Congrats...

Comment

Congratulations! It's an absolutely awesome feeling when all is said and done. For me, it was strange as when the 341 was one and the report of new distribution was posted on PACER, that for me was the biggest relief and I 'knew' everything was done. The 60 days was more or less a waiting game. Still, once the 60 days hit and it truly was DONE, it was an awesome feeling.
            Decided on Chapter 7: October 13, 2010; Retained Attorney: October 20, 2010; Filed Chapter 7: February 4, 2011; 341 Meeting: March 23, 2011; Discharged: May 24, 2011

Comment

Originally posted by lotsahats View Post
              Man, that was a long 60 days!
              It's summertime. Everything moves slower when it is hot outside.

Not to worry, young grasshopper...all in good time. Let's hope your paperwork slides through quickly, as the combination of the impending weekend plus the Fourth holiday portends little getting done for the next week or so...

But if anything bad were going to happen, it would have by now!

Comment

Congrats to you!!

Comment

congratulation dude

Comment

It ain't over till it's over. New hamsters in baby ward. Give them at least a day to get the dance right. Grats for you. 'Hub
                    If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by AngelinaCatHub View Post
                      It ain't over till it's over. New hamsters in baby ward. Give them at least a day to get the dance right. Grats for you. 'Hub
                      Batteries are charged, camera in hand, and waiting for the babies to show up.
                      11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

Congrats! Hope to be joining you this fall!

Lynn

Comment

Great news

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X