341 over and out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 over and out!

Had our 341 yesterday. Trustee asked the same set of questions (read from a computer screen) to nearly everyone. Basic stuff like is that your signature on the petition, anything on your paperwork changed, any interest in real estate. He asked about my husband's life insurance policy (and what its cash value was) my lawyers office hadn't filed the the paper work showing value but the trustee just asked him what its worth was and it was already listed in the bk paperwork, if we expected an income tax refund this coming year...I started to answer, but got tongue twisted and our lawyer simply stated: "I advised them to adjust their witholdings to allow for more take home pay. Their shouldn't be a huge surplus this year" trustee went onto the next question.....so now I have to call my lawyer this morning to tell him we do want to reaffirm our vehicle (it's the only one our whole family can fit in and should be paid off fairly quickly.) So thats it...now lets wait! : )

Congrats!! It's a great feeling to have that over with isn't it?!! Hope your 60 day wait goes quickly!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X