top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Credit karma scores went up after filing???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Credit karma scores went up after filing???

Hi,

We filed this past Wednesday. June 18, my Transrisk score was 598, June 29 it was 607. My Vantagescore on June 18 was 563, on June 29 it is 678. The bankruptcy already shows up. I know these are not FICO scores, but I would have thought that my scores would have dropped, not gone up????

This is probably a dumb question, but if all goes well and no more negatives will scores continue to increase, or do they go up right after filing, then plummet after discharge or something???

Also, I have asked on another thread, how does one figure what their auto-enhanced score is?

Thanks!

Lynn

Originally posted by basketsbears View Post
    i know these are not fico scores

Credit Karma is worth at least as much as you're paying for it.
    All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
    Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

Originally posted by frogger View Post
      Credit Karma is worth at least as much as you're paying for it.
      Ha! So true!!!

I know it's not FICO, but thought the trend was strange going up and not down.

Comment

Originally posted by basketsbears View Post
        Ha! So true!!!

I know it's not FICO, but thought the trend was strange going up and not down.
        Well, many places know you will be stuck after bk discharge for at least eight years. WE do not care about our score and have done NOTHING to enhance it. It was 820 when we filed. A friend of ours for free looked us up as I refuse to do so, and we have found that by doing NOTHING our score is about 680. We still do not care as we will not go into debt again. Cash is king even if you have none. Credit is servitude. We will have enough of that after the Supreme Court made property ownership a governed commodity. i.e. you buy an American car or X amount of surcharge by law, is NOW LEGAL. Mandated ownership and we all know that Government can condemn your property "for the good of the masses" by eminent domain laws. 'Hub (gawd it's great to live in a free country)
        If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Hub - I agree. We will never have a credit card again. We haven't used a credit card for about 2+ years, but we had a lot of them prior to that.

I was curious how bad it would be, and it went up. That's what I thought was weird!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X