Today is day 60 for me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today is day 60 for me!

Today is finally the 60th day for me.. Anyone know how much longer its taking here in NYC for discharge?
    Retained Atty 4/2/12 - Filed 4/24/12 - 341 Meeting 5/23/12 - 7/30/12 It's all over

Nothing will happen until after this day is over. Your creditors still have today to object. Whether the end of the day comes at the 'close of business' for the courthouse, or at 11:59 pm is something that will be specific to your district.

Hang in there! Its coming! Your Hamsters are in rehearsal.
    "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Depending on the workload, it could take some days and long to close. It is not a bad wait. Check your PACER account it is faster than snail mail. If you had a problem, you would know by now. Best to you. 'Hub
      If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Day 61 7 pm here in NYC... Nothing yet :-(
        Retained Atty 4/2/12 - Filed 4/24/12 - 341 Meeting 5/23/12 - 7/30/12 It's all over

Comment

Originally posted by NYY053 View Post
          Day 61 7 pm here in NYC... Nothing yet :-(
          Don't watch the grass grow. It will come. As said, if there were problems, you would know by now. If you wish, call the Courthouse with your case number. A clerk will assure you. 'Hub
          If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by AngelinaCatHub View Post
            Don't watch the grass grow. It will come. As said, if there were problems, you would know by now. If you wish, call the Courthouse with your case number. A clerk will assure you. 'Hub
            If AngelinaCatHub said it, it must be true! Hang in there - end in sight!

Comment

I was at Day 61 on Monday, July 16th and checked Pacer everyday from the 17th on and was discharged the 26th. Discharge letter arrived yesterday (the 30th). It will happen. Don't worry!

Comment

Congrats I will be so glad when we are finally at day 60 we are at day 25 right now.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X