No announcement yet.

341 over!!! In 60 day club!!! Yay!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you're turning it in, don't make another payment. I think your issue is you want to be rid of it so you don't have to pay the tag renewal/registration at the end of the month? You can probably contact the lien holder (they can't contact you right now) and ask about voluntarily surrendering it. Once its out of your possession, contact your tag office and notify them. (That could be easier than getting a bill for late payment and then going in to explain you no longer have the vehicle.) At that point you could also cancel the insurance.
    ~Staci
    Not an attorney, and never played one on tv. My responses are based on my own experiences & personal opinions.)

Comment

Originally posted by SMinGA2 View Post
      If you're turning it in, don't make another payment. I think your issue is you want to be rid of it so you don't have to pay the tag renewal/registration at the end of the month? You can probably contact the lien holder (they can't contact you right now) and ask about voluntarily surrendering it. Once its out of your possession, contact your tag office and notify them. (That could be easier than getting a bill for late payment and then going in to explain you no longer have the vehicle.) At that point you could also cancel the insurance.
      Thanks!

We just made the August payment, and we are not going to make any more on the truck. The big decision now is if we are going to actually sign the reaffirmation agreement for our other vehicle with Ally - it's our Jeep. We want to keep it, at least for now and keep paying.

I emailed our attorney this AM and she already emailed me back on my questions. No problems on anything. She suggests that we wait to sell motorhome until after 10 days to make sure trustee signs off on everything. Also she is going to contact Ally about us returning truck.

She is just great! So are all you wonderful, knowledgeable people on this board that have shared and supported me so much.

Thanks again everyone!

Comment

So this is the 60 day lounge? Had my 341 today so guess I'm waiting it out now.

Comment

Count me in...had a very smooth 3-4 minute 341 meeting today... gonna sleep real good tonight!!! got some catching up to do in that department...

Congratulations all of you fellow 60 day club members!!! It's been a long haul but we made it!!!....:-)
          Chapt 7 Filed June 2012, Closed Oct 2012.
          God answers prayers. Debt free and much wiser.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X