Obtaining a vehicle loan with a Dismissal not Discharge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obtaining a vehicle loan with a Dismissal not Discharge

I converted from a Chapter 13 to a Chapter 7 and the US Trustee filed a Motion of Abuse based on 707(A) (B). My attorney's office attempted to satisfy their objections with no avail they then filed a Motion to Dismiss. My attorney's office is going to try to put me back into a Chapter 13. I need a vehicle badly as mine is ready to go. In my district, Michigan Eastern, you can only have one vehicle in your name. There are three adults in my home and I have 3 vehicles in my name. None are in good shape. I work on the road so it's not like someone could just drop me off at work. My question is, if I allow my case to be dismissed, how hard is it to get an auto loan? My credit report doesn't reflect any auto loans on it although one of them does have a loan. I could then file for a Chapter 13 if it is possible that I might get a loan. I do have a good income.

You shouldn't have a hard time getting a loan, especially if your income is OK. Just be prepared for high interest rates - in the 20's.
    Filed August 20 341 on September 23 Report of No Distribution - September 24 Case Discharged and Closed on November 23!!!

Comment

Can I ask were you able to obtain a loan with the dismissal???

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X