Friday is the Day..............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday is the Day..............

for our 341 meeting. Our lawyer hand deliver the TT our response to his objections. I asked her best guess if we will stay a 7 and not convert to a 13 and she said over 90 percent. I have been calm about this since this weekend thanks to the wonderful advice on this forum.

Thanks to Frogger who always keeps thing in perspective that this is a process not a event. If Pandora ever kicks you out of her lily pad there's another waiting.

Thanks to Angelina Cat and Hub for all your wise words and to Des for his knowledge that keeps us all on the right path.

Thank you to all the wonderful posters on this board for your insight and compassion to us who are in the process.

Whatever happens Friday I know I can come back here and rejoice or vent and all of you will understand.

Pam

Happy thoughts go with you Pam. Thanks go back to you for just being such a darn nice person. I always appreciate you.
    The Bajan
    Filed Ch 13 Feb 9, 2012, 341 meeting Mar 15, 2012, Confirmed Apr 5, 2012
    Anticipated freedom party Apr 2015

Comment

Originally posted by TheBajan View Post
      Happy thoughts go with you Pam. Thanks go back to you for just being such a darn nice person. I always appreciate you.
      The Bajan
      Right Back at you

Comment

Good luck on Friday!
        All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
        Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

Turn your heat up waaaay & go to your 341!! Good luck!
          ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
          Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

Pam,

Good luck on Friday!! I'm sure it will go just fine for you.

Comment

Originally posted by ValleYum View Post
              Turn your heat up waaaay & go to your 341!! Good luck!
              LOL it is getting down into the 50's at night might have to

Comment

Originally posted by Tater View Post
                Pam,

Good luck on Friday!! I'm sure it will go just fine for you.
                Hope so we are leaving at 9 should only take us 20 minutes to get there our time is 11 am

Comment

Good Luck Pam

As you know ours was yesterday and we were in the seats no more then 2 mins. tops. I will be thinking of you.

And thank you for your sweet words (as well as everyone else) on the passing of our beloved Kelsie the Samoyd on Tuesday, 9/11. sammie
                  Plan Completed 10 months early 09/24/2014 Discharged 11/04/2014

Filed Ch 13 Aug. 2012 341 Meeting 09/12/2012 Confirmed 10/23/2012

Comment

Good luck tomorrow! Will be thinking of you at 11am. Let us know what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by basketsbears View Post
                      Good luck tomorrow! Will be thinking of you at 11am. Let us know what happens.
                      Oh I will as soon as I get home

Comment

Pam, it will be over before you know it and you will be celebrating I just feel it! We will be waiting for an update and Good Luck!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drazil65 View Post
                          Pam, it will be over before you know it and you will be celebrating I just feel it! We will be waiting for an update and Good Luck!!!

Oh I hope so looking forward to posting great news here in the afternoon

Comment

Good Luck today!!!

Comment

Update of 341 Meeting

Well to say it was interesting is a understatement. We got there about 11/2 hours early. I was very calm hubby on the other hand was nervous as a cat and just a bundle of nerves which we got me started. The TT seemed to be a nice guy at times. Some people were over and done with in 2 minutes others were getting drilled. I was then getting concerned and stomach was doing flip flops. One lady was up there for over 20 minutes you could tell the TT was not happy with her lawyer. She had preferential payments filed BK before had classic old cars from the 1930's had a business a home with lots of equity in in needless to say the TT was all over it and dismissed the case. I felt sorry for the lady and she was in tears when they left. Getting closer to our time our lawyer arrives and heads right into the TT to talk and he looks at us. I heard him say something to her about letting her pace the floor before he answers and maybe she would just have to wait to see. They talked and she turned to leave and he said something about not saying anything by omission at least that is what I thought he said. She turn to us with a great big smile on her face and the thumbs up. It seems like she was expecting the US TT to show up and drill us with question as she did not hear anything after she replied to there questions.
                              She had a case before us and done with in under 2 minutes we were next got the standard question everyone else did and then he proceeded to say the US TT would NOT be showing up and said good job to our lawyer on your replies as we are a no asset case. I was so relieved, gave her a hug but she did caution that anything could happen and if she doesn't hear anything in two weeks she will be calling to find out. She said could come as early as next week or up to 30 days before we know if they will object although she highly doubts as they got there answers and seemed to be happy with the replies so now we wait.

Thanks to all of you here on this board for listening who ever knew I would be so happy to be BK Now on to living a cash only lifestyle

Pam

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X