Please tell me this is good news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please tell me this is good news

Chapter 7 Trustee's Report of No Distribution: I, trustee name, having been appointed trustee of the estate of the above-named debtor(s), report that I have neither received any property nor paid any money on account of this estate; that I have made a diligent inquiry into the financial affairs of the debtor(s) and the location of the property belonging to the estate; and that there is no property available for distribution from the estate over and above that exempted by law. Pursuant to Fed R Bank P 5009, I hereby certify that the estate of the above-named debtor(s) has been fully administered. I request that I be discharged from any further duties as trustee. Key information about this case as reported in schedules filed by the debtor(s) or otherwise found in the case record: This case was pending for 5 months. Assets Abandoned (without deducting any secured claims): $ 240105.00, Assets Exempt: $ 10396.17, Claims Scheduled: $ 458167.37, Claims Asserted: Not Applicable, Claims scheduled to be discharged without payment (without deducting the value of collateral or debts excepted from discharge): $ 458167.37. (trustee name) (Entered: 09/28/2012)

10/4 was my last date for trustee to object to discharge. Sounds like I am out of the woods. Am I good?????

Best news you could get.......should close in a couple months

Comment

Congrats jf! ( I always want to type jif when I see your forum name!)
      Last edited by ValleYum; 09-29-2012, 08:12 PM.
      ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
      Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

Thanks guys. Sounded good but needed to confirm.

Don't understand the math on the numbers but I'll take it.

Comment

Our math was whackadoodle there, too... later when I was more serene I found it was from various schedules in our petition.
          ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
          Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X