Discharge Problem?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discharge Problem?

The last day for objections for my Chapter 7 case was 9/24. Since my case is no asset and there have been no objections, I have read on here that it should take between 2 and 10 days to get my discharge (I know it can take much longer). The thing that concerns me is that when I check the Status in Pacer, it doesn't state "discharge pending". Under Status it shows:

Case type: bk Chapter: 7 Asset: No Vol: v Judge: ***
    Date filed: 06/27/2012 Date of last filing: 09/07/2012

Pending Statuses

There Are No Pending Status Records For This Case.

No statuses have been terminated for this case.

I am in the N district of Georgia. Is it normal to show no updates on Pacer since before the 341 hearing (I called the Pacer phone number for my district and the recording stated that my 341 was the next "event"? Again, I am 90% sure that I am being impatient and that Pacer just isn't being updated. On the off chance that something actually needs to be addressed by me with the Trustee or the Court, I wanted to ask the experts here. Thanks guys!
    • Filed Chapter 7 on 6/26/2012
    • 341 on 7/26/2012

Has the trustee filed the report of no distribution? As soon as mine did my Pending Status started showing "Pending Closing" even now after my 60 days have passed and I am just waiting for the discharge to be ordered..

Comment

Originally posted by gregemm View Post
      Has the trustee filed the report of no distribution? As soon as mine did my Pending Status started showing "Pending Closing" even now after my 60 days have passed and I am just waiting for the discharge to be ordered..
      Yeah, the report of no distribution was filed on 8/24/12. Maybe it is a N district of Georgia issue, but my status on Pacer has never changed (or updated in the first place). The history/documents section on Pacer clearly shows that the 341 has been completed, the financial courses have been completed, the "report of no distribution" was filed and the "order that this case is not subject to dismissal under 521(i)(1)" have been filed.

One more thing: There is no "status" field under "Case Summary" on Pacer (I have checked the page 5 times and it has never been there).

I am sure everything is fine...I just wish I could see an accurate status for my case at this stage.
      • Filed Chapter 7 on 6/26/2012
      • 341 on 7/26/2012

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X