341 Done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 Done

We just got home from our 341 meeting. I was a little nervous, but it was a pretty painless process. It took about 10 minutes total. Our attorney said that the trustee assigned is newer and very thorough so she asked every single question on her list. We were pretty well prepared and had all documentation that she asked for. Nothing was mentioned about our tax return for 2012 so I am hoping that we won't have to turn that over. We shall see though

Thanks to everyone for your help. It really prepared me and eased my mind. Next steps... discharge. Our 60 days will be Dec 24. Merry Christmas to me

What a great Christmas gift

Comment

And I just received an email from our attorney that the trustee has already filed her no asset report... yippee!

Comment

Welcome to the 60 Day Club! Congrats!
        ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
        Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

Hi Jodie. Congrats on a job well done. You and another member should be receiving nice Christmas gifts this year.

Just remember that the end of the 60 day period, means that the creditors can no longer file an objection to the discharge of their particular debt. In that the end of the 60 days lands on December 24 most likely means the actual discharge will be pushed beyond the Christmas holidays, and probably also New Years....
          "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Congrats! Welcome to 60 day club, we filed last December 13th and 341 was January 2012. The trustee never mentioned our tax return and we were discharged and closed on March 21st. We were able to retain our refund so you may have a chance!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X