I'm discharged!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm discharged!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I can't stop smiling!!!!!! I can't believe it! We are discharged!!!! I feel like such a big weight has been lifted off my shoulders!!!!! Over the median Chapter 7 and no questions from our U.S. Trustee!!!

Thank you so much, everyone, for all of your support throughout this whole process!!! Everyone has been GREAT!!!!!!!!!!

Now for the rebuilding process... I have learned so much from this Forum. I am a cash only person from now on!

Now we need to figure out the house thing and probably a car thing. Bought the car back in March when we were sure we needed it for the next 5 years for a Chapter 13. I think we will probably let it go and my husband (car nut) is going to go buy a beater car for himself (CASH).

And if we decide to stay in our home (big IF considering it's upside down bigtime), we can file a Chapter 13 to strip the 2nd and 3rd (we have mortgage arrears, so that would be the purpose of the 13). Our district is allowing it after a Chapter 7, even without a Chapter 13 discharge!

Thank you all!!!!!!

Wow...Congrats. What a relief!! I remember that feeling.

best of luck.

Comment

Congratulations!!!

Comment

Originally posted by InOverHead View Post
        Wow...Congrats. What a relief!! I remember that feeling.

best of luck.
        Thank you!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PANSYFACE View Post
          Congratulations!!!
          Thanks!!!

Comment

Some dancing headed your way

Comment

Congratulations! It's always good to hear about another successful discharge!
              Filed Ch 13 Feb 9, 2012, 341 meeting Mar 15, 2012, Confirmed Apr 5, 2012
              Anticipated freedom party Apr 2015

Comment

Congrats! Enjoy your new life.

Comment

Wonderful news! Congratulations to you.
                  Plan Completed 10 months early 09/24/2014 Discharged 11/04/2014

Filed Ch 13 Aug. 2012 341 Meeting 09/12/2012 Confirmed 10/23/2012

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Have a very Happy New Start! Here you go:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

"To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Thanks everyone for your well wishes! I still can't believe it! I am numb!

Comment

Congratulations, best of luck to you and your family. Be sure to share some of the wisdom you have gained through the process with some newer members when you have time.

Comment

Yay! Happy fresh start to you!
                          ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
                          Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

Wonderful news, Hubby is filing 7 today, with twice medium, but -900 disposable income. Crossing our fingers it goes thru.
                            chpt 7 ,5-2009

Comment

Get down with the hammies!
                              Best of luck and hope you stick around to help the newbies

Keep On Smilin'

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X