08/21/2013

Entered:
    08/21/2013

Entered By:
    Xxxxxxx Xxxxx

Event Name(s):
    Chapter 7 Trustee's Report of No Distribution
    Full Docket Text:
    Chapter 7 Trustee's Report of No Distribution: I, Xxxxxxx X Xxxxx, having been appointed trustee of the estate of the above-named debtor(s), report that I have neither received any property nor paid any money on account of this estate; that I have made a diligent inquiry into the financial affairs of the debtor(s) and the location of the property belonging to the estate; and that there is no property available for distribution from the estate over and above that exempted by law. Pursuant to Fed R Bank P 5009, I hereby certify that the estate of the above-named debtor(s) has been fully administered. I request that I be discharged from any further duties as trustee. Key information about this case as reported in schedules filed by the debtor(s) or otherwise found in the case record: This case was pending for 1 months. Assets Abandoned (without deducting any secured claims): $ XXXX, Assets Exempt: $ XXXXX, Claims Scheduled: $ XX, Claims Asserted: Not Applicable, Claims scheduled to be discharged without payment(without deducting the value of collateral or debts excepted from discharge): $ XXXXX. (Xxxxx, Xxxxxx)
    Last edited by AngelinaCat; 08-21-2013, 04:44 PM. Reason: removed proper name

Did you have your 341 meeting?

If so sounds like you are a no asset case and now have to wait the 60 days to see if anyone objects

Comment

Yes. I did, yesterday.

Comment

So, is it just creditor objections at this point?

Comment

That means that you have been declared a 'NO Asset' case. That is a VERY good thing!

Please do not give the proper names of the attorneys and trustees on the public side of the forum. I will go in and take care of that. Thanks!
          "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

ok.....thanks. Oops...I knew that, I was anxious, sorry!

Comment

Yes, very good thing!!
              Chapter 7 filed: 5/12/13 (over median - no asset) | 341 Hearing: 6/12/13 (Bass & Associates appeared for Best Buy) | Report of No Distribution: 6/12/13 | Discharged 8/18/13 | Case Closed: 8/18/13

Comment

Welcome to Club 60!!
                ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
                Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

Thanks everyone!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X