top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone tell me what this PACER status means?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can someone tell me what this PACER status means?

So my DH had his 341 on 3/17 and it went great - but he does have to buy his car back. Our attorney had us go to the dealership to get an estimate of all the mechanical issues with the car (Lexus) that came up to bring down the value so we would have to pay less. The Trustee indicated that all the mechanical issues may be disputed and would negotiate with the attorney. I checked with the attorney last week and they have not heard anything back about the car from the trustee but I checked Pacer this morning and saw this:

"Chapter 7 Trustee's Report of No Distribution: I, Trustee, having been appointed trustee of the estate of the above-named debtor(s), report that I have neither received any property nor paid any money on account of this estate; that I have made a diligent inquiry into the financial affairs of the debtor(s) and the location of the property belonging to the estate; and that there is no property available for distribution from the estate over and above that exempted by law. Pursuant to Fed R Bank P 5009, I hereby certify that the estate of the above-named debtor(s) has been fully administered. I request that I be discharged from any further duties as trustee. Key information about this case as reported in schedules filed by the debtor(s) or otherwise found in the case record: This case was pending for 2 months. Assets Abandoned (without deducting any secured claims): $ 0.00, Assets Exempt: $ 230915.60, Claims Scheduled: $ 0.00, Claims Asserted: Not Applicable, Claims scheduled to be discharged without payment (without deducting the value of collateral or debts excepted from discharge): $ 0.00. Filed by Trustee"

Can anyone translate that for me? Man oh man we cannot wait until this case is closed!

This is GOOD news! The trustee is not going after the car. You are on your way to a discharge. Congratulations!
    "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X