341 Meeting finally over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 Meeting finally over

We had our 341 meeting today and as I was told, it went by pretty fast. The trustee did make a few remarks as to why we bought our second home without selling the old one and how we ended up getting financed in the first place on our income. I told him the house is part of the reason why we're here. The remarks made us feel pretty stupid especially infront of a whole room of people, he did have a point of course. There was one creditor from our credit union there who was obvioulsy inexperienced and didn't know what kind of questions to ask. He asked if we wanted to keep an unsecured loan and continue paying the $6,000, which we don't of course.
    The trustee didn't ask us for any documents, none. At the end he said, your paperwork looks fine to me, you are excused from the meeting. Does that mean we're OK? What's the probability of something still going wrong? Can he come back and ask for documents after the 341 meeting?
    I guess, I'm still going to loose sleep over this, Thanks in advance.
    Edyta...
    Discharged April 2005

well, at lest the meeting is finially over... you should sleep alittle bit better
    It sounds like everything went like it should... we'll keep our fingers crossed...keep us posted...

Comment

Sounds like it's down hill now Edyta. Relax. :o They may still ask for tax documents or anything they don't have yet, but know that this is standard.

Comment

Were you asked to supply any documents after the 341 meeting Dawn1970?
        Edyta...
        Discharged April 2005

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X