No announcement yet.

respond to 2nd notice of arbitration?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A sticky for acronyms might be a good idea. By the way, CA can stand for collection agency or collection attorney. I stand guilty of using this particular acronym. OC is of course "original creditor."

Comment

Originally posted by Rintaro View Post
      Probably better to psy a new members Read Here First,
      Shoud include:
      • Acronyms used on this site and in common debt collection
      • Bankruptcy terms
      • general legal terms & acronyms
      • Helpful links
      An uninformative, catch-all title for a thread is not as good as one that's actually informative of what the thread contains. Experienced users like me will also want a reference for acronyms, but a "Read Here First" would not be obvious as the reference for acronyms.

Notice that these threads you started:

Question Help Please
      CA. BK7 Filers Question

and even:

questions about tranfers
      Bank Levies

would benefit greatly from thread titles that briefly describe the question you intend to ask instead of just informing readers that you have a question. Entitling a thread "I have a question" isn't as considerate of the people whose help you're asking as the title "How to stop collection agencies from doing credit report inquiries" which you used for another thread. Likewise, "stuff for newbies" wouldn't make as good a reference title for the list of bankruptcy forum acronyms as the title "the list of bankruptcy forum acronyms." Why not make things as easy as possible on those looking for information?
      Chapter 7, California system 2, no assets. Pro se with Nolo.
      Filed: 10/8/08
      341: 11/5/08
      Discharged: 1/5/09

Comment

Originally posted by treehugger1 View Post
        I stand guilty of using this particular acronym. OC is of course "original creditor."
        This one's news to me. Gimme that sticky! Also, see

Comment

I just got a ruling on the second case Mann Bracken confused the account numbers for, and this one says there will be a "Document Hearing." This case is identical to the one that the arbitrator ruled in Mann Bracken's favor, as I described above, without providing any reason as to why it was ok for Mann Bracken to file important facts incorrectly without having to answer for it. Of two identical cases with the same arbitrator, one gets summarily judged against me and the other gets taken up as requiring at least some argumentation and accountability from the plaintiff.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X