281-872-0754

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

281-872-0754

This number appeared on the caller ID. I am certain it must be a collection agency, however the searches I normally use are not finding anything. Area code 281 is in the Houston, TX area. Does anyone know who this collector might be?
    12.10.2007 Filed CH 7
    01.14.2008 341 Meeting
    03.14.2008 No Objections filed :yahoo: :clapping:
    03.27.2008 Discharge of Debtor :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I used to use a site called "Who Called Us".....when I plug in that number, I get this:

It says the number belongs to T SS LLC.

Then google that, and you get:

????? Maybe?
    Filed Ch. 7 June 14, 2007
    341 Meeting July 19, 2007
    Discharged September 17, 2007
    Closed September 17, 2007

Comment

Possibly, but I dont think so. Whocalled.us is always my first source to find out who called. This company is in Virginia, the phone area code is in Texas. Maybe they are using caller id spoofing or something. They arent calling me, I am checking into this for someone else. As soon as I can get to a payphone (dont want to call them from my number) I will give them a call and try to find out who they are.
      12.10.2007 Filed CH 7
      01.14.2008 341 Meeting

Comment

I called that number for you, it just rang and rang and then went to a fast busy, so I think it's a trunk line number (that does not receive incoming calls) for a multi-line business, as opposed to a regular single line. So yes, I think your guess that it's a collector is a very good one. You filed Ch7 in December, so whatever business they have with you they should be doing through your attorney. Might want to pick it up and see who's calling, just for they joy of telling them you already filed.

I have a prepaid "throwaway" with extra minutes I need to use up, so I figured I'd give it a shot. Good luck with your bk -- I wish you no objections!!!
        Nolo Press book on filing Chapter 7, there are others too. (I have no affiliation with Nolo Press; just a happy customer.) Best wishes to you!

Comment

Hey Daisy, thanks for trying to check that out. Actually I called the number yesterday from a payphone and someone answered. It is a telemarketer trying to get you to renew magazine subscriptions! They were not calling me, I was trying to check this out for someone else. Didnt want to call from my own phone, in case it was a debt collector I didnt want them calling me back about this other persons debts!
          12.10.2007 Filed CH 7
          01.14.2008 341 Meeting

Comment

Oh wow, that's good to know! Maybe the fact that I was calling after midnight had something to do with it.
            Nolo Press book on filing Chapter 7, there are others too. (I have no affiliation with Nolo Press; just a happy customer.) Best wishes to you!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X