can they say that

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can they say that

i recieved a message on my answering machine say if i didnt call today my account will be referred to a third party collector and the would be looking into taking my business assets good luck to them i cant find any buyers but i thought they couldnt leave that kind of message thanks for your help

The Fair Debt Collection Pratices Act does not apply to the orginal creditor nor, does it apply to business debts.

Comment

Comment

repeatedly or continuously repeatedly or continuously ?

Thanks
        It's not what we have in our lives, but who we have in our lives and the quality of those relationships.

Comment

Well, one time I had a colector hang up on me, and then they called back three times in a row, making the phone ring for a good two minutes solid. And it wasn't even my phone number, it was a third party number I happened to be at, unfortunately for me, so it upset the whole household. Apparently they do this quite a bit. There's no question it was the same collector; caller ID made that clear.

I considered going after a FDCPA violation, but didn't want to push them into getting a judgement against me before I filed Ch7. I felt like that was "repeatedly and continuously".
          Nolo Press book on filing Chapter 7, there are others too. (I have no affiliation with Nolo Press; just a happy customer.) Best wishes to you!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X